I am honored that you have chosen me to be a part of your journey towards healing and empowerment. For over 15 years, I have been a practicing mental health professional, peer mentor, professional coach, and special education educator with a specialization in social justice counseling, hypnotherapy and expressive arts therapy, specifically narrative, poetry and yoga.
I received my master’s degree in Social Justice Counseling from Antioch University, yoga teacher training certifications from My Vinyasa Practice, LLC and American Sports and Fitness Association and I currently hold the following Department of Health credentials in Washington State:
- Certified Counselor
- Agency Affiliated Counselor
- Mental Health Professional (MHP)
- Child Mental Health Specialist (CMHS)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate (pending)
While my primary state of clinical practice is in Washington, I do offer the following inspirational telehealth services within all states and/or in-person services in Oregon, California, Texas, and Illinois:
- Individual Life Coaching
- Individual & Team Professional Development
- Individual Therapy (WA State only)
- Individual Life Coaching
- Sisterhood Coaching
- Individual Professional Development
- Team Professional Development
Telehealth sessions are conducted on HIPAA-compliant platform, Zoom. I also can provide some services via telephone or FaceTime.
In person sessions are available. I have an office in Kent/Covington and South Seattle where I can offer you in person sessions.
Through a trauma-sensitive and culturally responsive lens, I utilize a combination of the following approaches: feminist, womanist, hypnotherapy, narrative, poetry, and restorative yoga therapies into my practice. I believe that this holistic approach in addition to incorporating mindfulness and meditation not only creates a safe clinical space but inspires one to:
- unearth their unapologetic uniqueness
- regain their loss of self confidence and worth
- discover their unknown powers or take back stolen power
- lead the charge in rewriting the false narrative of themselves that was presented to them by others and society
Understanding that this is your journey, I will rely on you to guide me in tailoring your treatment in the way you feel most inspired. I am happy to introduce you to each modality throughout the course of treatment. Or you can tell me the one(s) you want us to incorporate into your treatment.
Payment is due at the beginning of the session or at time that services are rendered. A late payment will be assessed if payment is not received within 24 hours (1 business day) from session.
Payment is accepted via credit/debit card through Square. I do offer sliding scale fees for individuals and will assist with insurance reimbursement reporting.
- $0/30-minute consultation (required prior to services so that you can meet me to determine if I’m the right fit to support you)
- $40/60-minute virtual monthly restorative group yoga session (pre-registration is required; maximum of 10 participants)
- $125/50-minute individual session (therapy, coaching or professional development) **First 6 sessions discounted rate: $65.00**
- $175/60-minute sisterhood coaching session (2 or more female-identifying relatives or natural supports)
- $450/75 or 90-minute team professional development session (virtual or in person/Washington State); additional cost will accrue to cover in and out of state travel and lodging accommodations for in person session (over 75 miles from 98118).
- $50/late payment fee (if payment is not paid with 24 hours of session) and will accrue every 5 calendar days thereafter until paid.
- $75/no-show or no-call fee (if appointment is not cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled session and/or if you no-show; 25 minutes after session time is considered a no-show)